CarbonX® flame-resistant clothes and fabrics deliver the ultimate level of protection, significantly outperforming competitors. In field tests conducted over the course of several years and across multiple applications, our flame-retardant fabrics have consistently proven their ability to withstand heat and direct flame for up to 20 times longer than competitive products.
Constructed using advanced patented technology, our flame-resistant clothes are made of a proprietary fiber blend that provides an extraordinary level of protection against direct flame, extreme heat, molten metal, hot/flammable liquids, and arc flash hazards. Inherently flame resistant, our products will not burn, melt, or ignite. Even after intense exposure, they maintain their strength and integrity and continue to protect.
The CarbonX line of flame-retardant clothes combines comfort with an extreme level of thermal protection. Our apparel is lightweight, flexible, and odor resistant. It also breathes well, wicks away moisture, and dries quickly, enhancing the wearer's comfort and productivity. Its thermal protective properties will not wash out or wear away.
Every day, professionals and enthusiasts who work and play in some of the world's most hazardous environments—including the industrial, fire, motorsports, and tactical industries—rely on CarbonX flame-resistant clothes to provide them with the protection they deserve.
Rules and conditions apply. Click here for details.
The new CarbonX Product Demonstration Series highlights the varying levels of performance possessed by the biggest names within the FR market. Illustrating the capabilities of each fabric during identical scenarios created on both a small and full scale, this series provides undeniable proof that the protective characteristics offered by the CarbonX family of non-flammable fabrics are second to none. The series is rounded out by extreme footage of two experimental applications, the first utilizing CarbonX for a structural solution, the second in the simulation of a catastrophic motorsports event in the CarbonX live burn.
Anyone new who "likes" the CarbonX Facebook page from April 25, 2013, through May 31, 2013, will be entered to win a head-to-toe CarbonX protective solution, including a hood, a baselayer top and bottom, gloves, and socks—all constructed to be truly non-flammable and to provide superior comfort. Rules and conditions apply. See below.
1. No purchase necessary.
2. Drawing to be held on June 3, 2013, among all entries ("likes") submitted from April 25, 2013, through May 31, 2013.
3. Only one entry per person.
4. The contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and Canada, age 18 years and older.
5. Winner will be notified via Facebook.
6. Winner must have a mailing address or PO Box.
7. Chapman Innovations/CarbonX assumes no responsibility for lost, late, missing, damaged or misdirected mailing of the prizes.
8. Chapman Innovations/CarbonX assumes no responsibility for lost, late, illegible, incomplete or misdirected entries.
9. Chapman Innovations/CarbonX reserves the right to modify the official rules of the contest in any way or at any time.
10. Other restrictions may apply.